30 Day Return Policy on Hot Tubs
If within 30 days of your spa being delivered you are not completely satisfied with your spa, we will take it back and refund your purchase price minus the return freight cost. We’ll even pick it up at your curb!
If you should decide to return your spa, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling our customer service number during business hours and we will arrange to pick up your spa and issue you your refund.
The spa must be at curbside, and ready for pickup at the scheduled time and date. The spa must be in the same condition in which it was originally delivered. Any abuse, modifications, or excessive wear and tear will be cause for refusal of the return.
After the spa has been returned and inspected the refund will be made to the account used for the original purchase. Return Policy applies to online purchases only.
30 Day Parts, Accessories and Furniture Return Policy
If you need to return an item, you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by calling our customer service number during business hours. Returns without RMA numbers cannot be accepted. You are responsible for safe return shipping, so please make sure that your return is adequately packed and insured. Read the return conditions below:
- All returns require Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We must receive your return within 30 days of purchase.
- The 30 day return policy only applies to spas bought on our MyHotTub.com website.
- Merchandise must be in original, sale-able condition without cosmetic or other damage.
- Return shipping is reimbursed for damaged or defective products only, and only with an RMA.
- Made-to-order products, spa covers, umbrellas, heaters, spa packs, circuit boards and special order items are not returnable, but are covered by the manufacturer’s warranties.
Thank you for choosing MyHotTub.com!
Last updated: 8/23/2022